At Nick’s Organic Farm, our cattle, poultry and crops are raised on our certified organic farm in Maryland’s fertile Frederick Valley.
For consumers, we produce:
- 100% grass-fed beef
- Sausage (bratwurst, chorizo, Italian, plain, sage and kielbasa)
- Beef jerky
- Certified organic pastured heritage and white turkeys
- Certified organic pastured whole chickens, stewing hens, and parts
- Certified organic eggs from pastured hens
- Certified organic poultry feed
- Certified organic non-GMO heirloom whole grinding corn and cornmeal (Floriani Red flint, Pungo Creek dent, and Cherokee popcorn)
- Certified organic food-grade dry soybeans and barley
For farmers, seed companies, gardeners and homesteaders, we also produce these certified organic items:
- Hay and straw
- Bulk or bagged ground chicken feed, turkey feed and livestock feed
- Grains such as corn, soybeans, and barley
- Cover crop seed
- Heirloom Indian corn seed
- Fresh vegetable soybean seed
Sold Out - Next Form Will Be Released in May 2023 for our July 2023 Distribution.
Chicken and Beef Fall 2022
click here (word format) for order form
Turkey Fall 2022
click here for order form
Join Our Mailing List!
Send your name, street address and telephone number
to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you'll automatically receive our order form.
Click here for photo gallery of past farm tours!
Nick was on Kojo!
Nick participated in a discussion on how climate change affects agriculture in the region on the Kojo show, WAMU 88.5, Sept. 16, 2019. Click here to learn more.
Watch Nick commenting on Reducing Climate Change with Healthy Soil, at the “Scenario 300: Making Climate Cool” conference, sponsored by Biodiversity for a Livable Climate, on April 30, 2017 in Washington, DCby clicking here and scrolling to minutes 29:45 - 48:32.
Nick on Dr. Oz
In a segment about GMOs and the overuse of pesticides, Nick appeared on the Dr. Oz show! Click here for a link. (His segment is right at the beginning.)